Saturday, April 18, 2009

Allison and Matt

I'd just like to lay this down.

I have an aunt and uncle who are hilarious. Like one time we were at the North Carolina Museum of History and it was very crowded. Because they were doing a unit on pirates.

We found one of the most crowded spots and when it was not that crowded we put down this fake poop. Then this little girl and her dad were walking by and the little girl spotted it and she said what is that to her dad and her dad said we'll just tell the manager and every thing will be fine and then the manager stood there forever looking at it. He radioed for help and then we knew he was going to confiscate it. Our only hope was for me.

I stood there for a while, then grabbed it. And then he looked at me like I was crazy. I then gave it to Allison. The guard on the way out said that she should tell her son not to play with fake poop. Allison said that she didn't have any fake poop and she didn't have a son.

4 comments:

  1. That was hilarious! Jack, you were the hero of the day the way you nonchalantly picked up the poop and walked away, leaving the manager hanging. That was so smooth, like everything was fine, nothing to see here but a big pile of fake poop. I'm bookmarking your page and will check back often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment above was by Matt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Allison this time...when Matt and I first read this yesterday we were both literally hysterical with laughter. I am so honored to have, along with Matt, been the subject of your blog post. I hope you update it often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings back so many memories. Remember on the cruise to Alaska and Allison put the fake poop on the trays with the chocolate? That Allison sure does make us all laugh and laughter is very, very healthy. I still think the "noxious cloud" is one of the funniest videos I've every seen.

    ReplyDelete